Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Mixed Emotions

I've been MIA from blogging.  I've been reading lots of blogs but not posting on my own.  Why?  Because reading is a lot easier than writing and adding pictures.  Also...

WE'RE BUYING A HOUSE!

WHAT?!?!

We have owned our current house just over 2 years, we close on selling that house in 1 week, we move into an apartment this weekend and we move into a new house if all goes well in under 2 months.  Needless to say life has been crazy.

I've stressed over decisions, money, where to live for the time being, where to buy, what house is right for us, more money, work and life in general.  I thought it would get easier after the Holiday but not yet.  Not for us.

I haven't worked out in over 2 weeks which I know is only adding to my stress level.  Boxes and disorganization are taking over my life.  Since we'll be in our apartment for a little over a month (we planned for 6 months while building so we already took out that lease) we've decided not to worry about making it a home.  Thus, it will be a mess.  Then I'm sure our new house will be a mess for a while.

So needless to say, I've been reading blogs.  Logging all those awesome ideas I see for my future house. 

I'm excited, I'm pumped.  But I'm also scared.  Scared of change and a feeling of being homeless for a while.  It'll all be worth it in the end through because we'll have our forever (fingers crossed) home.

So please keep us in your thoughts that this all goes smoothly and by Spring time (will it ever come?) we'll be happy in our new home.

1 comment:

  1. WHAT!? Good luck with everything & I hope it all goes smoothly!

    ReplyDelete